Dear Friends and Family,
As a responsible retailer, the safety of our colleagues and customers at this time is of even greater importance than ever.
To allow us to operate safely we have taken the following steps;
- Created clear external and internal signage to inform you of how to safely shop with us in-store
- Implemented strict customer number controls
- Installed a hand sanitation station with alcohol-based hand gel for customer use
- Sourced a supply of alcohol wipes to cleanse customer touch points ie. door handles and card terminals
- Provided single-use hygiene sheets for customers to use when trying our display beds and mattresses
- Require the wearing of face masks by those who are required to do so
- Ensured our delivery partners are Covid Safe
Our manufacturers are facing unprecedented operational challenges at this time that is unfortunately having an adverse impact upon our delivery lead times. We will of course continue to provide as accurate information regarding deliveries as we possibly can at point of purchase and provide updates as and when we can. At present the majority of our manufacturers are quoting 6 to 8 weeks.
We are monitoring and following Government guidance closely and will ensure any future measures impacting our operations are adopted as required and communicated where needed.
Please watch out for all further announcements here on our Blog page and on our Facebook page @BrownsforBeds.
Stay safe and take care of each other.
Browns for Beds Limited